Friday, November 04, 2011

KILL YOU TILL YOU DIE FROM IT

OFTEN TIMES, I GET THAT SINKING FEELING, THAT FAMILIAR CHILL WHICH VERY MUCH SAYS IT'S NAME.


Funny thing though, the most dire of circumstances will flash its name red and bold.. and sometimes I'm just sitting crossed-legged in a constricted space and a miscalculated movement grinds the boys down under to friction and i'm yelping with deathly pain (out loud to decibels when no one's around.and silently when at a conference or among people).


My point is, the most silliest of situations could end up taking us so close to death. And since we are all going to hell, that's where I must be headed.


I like being angry.. I don't want to give up my rage. I would always want to retain the ability to hate.. it keeps me wary (esp. of a certain spineless-Machiavellian-monkey and a truck-driver-turned-company manager). I have unending potential to love, to understand it, to give and to treasure it. BUT Buddha said.. that is also off the reservations if one desires the holy lights and sounds and a confirmed heavenly after-life. Well I say !!!That's BIG BULL!!!


Unless the Big Dude up there gives me a glimpse of the b-side, what benefits I'll be reaping for my a-plus behavior or what hellish-spanking I'm about to endure for being a man, I will always be myself. I will always look at life with an eye for sense appeal.


Well I'll go out on a leg here and say the rest of the population resonates that with a HELL YEAH!


WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL. period!


Now make no arguments on that, because you know that's the absolute truth.

Personally speaking, the few minutes that we shut our eyes, trying to find god will not be enough for the long haul. And you can damned-well be sure, it wont be a clean slate that we'll be holding while queuing up at the pearly gates.Same goes for me of course, and by all means!!


So,... Save a few lives.. if you can and just LIVE LIFE, let others live.  party on, party hard... go down kicking!!



No comments:

Post a Comment